Privacy Notice – Continest Technologies Zrt.
Published on January 26, 2022
At Continest Technologies Zrt. A/S (“Continest”/ “we”/ “us”/ “our”) data protection and confidentiality is a high priority. This privacy notice sets out guidelines for Continest’s processing of customers’ and suppliers’ personal data and provides you with the information you have the right to receive according to applicable data protection law. You must read the privacy notice before submitting your personal data to Continest. By submitting your personal data to Continest, this privacy notice shall be deemed as accepted.
1. Data controller and contact information
The data controller for your personal data is:
Continest Technologies A/S
Address: Fő tér 14. 3.a, 2000 Szentendre, Hungary
VAT: HU26 76 93 18
Telephone.: +36 26 337 042
2. Types of personal data
The categories of personal data we collect may include:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your address
- Date of birth
- Correspondences with you
Your personal data is collected in one or more of the following cases:
- Inquiries to us via email, telephone or regular post
- When applying for an offer
3. Use of personal data
The personal data may be collected and used for the following purposes:
- To contact you via e-mail with the purpose of giving an offering or electronic direct marketing
- To enter into a contract with you
- To register you as a customer
- Compliance with requirements according to applicable law
- For the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
Invoicing and other payment collection
4. Basis for processing your personal data
Our legal bases for the processing of your personal data for the above purposes are:
- Fulfilment of contract in connection with purchase of products or services (the GDPR art. 6 (1) (b))
- Our legal obligations as data controller (the GDPR art. 6 (1) (c))
- Legitimate interest in being able to send out service messages and to communicate with you (the GDPR art. 6 (1) (f)).
Legitimate interest in being able to establish, exercise or defence legal claims (the GDPR art. 6. (1) (f))
5. Disclosure to other data controllers and transfer to data processors
To fulfil the above purposes, we may provide access to your personal data for third parties who, on the basis of a contractual relationship with Continest, provide relevant services, e.g., IT-providers. Such service providers will only process personal data in accordance with our instructions pursuant to the data processor agreements entered into. Aside from above, it is a general rule that your personal data is not disclosed to a third party without your consent. However, under certain circumstances and in accordance with applicable law, we may need to disclose your personal data to police, lawyers, courts, public authorities, prospective buyers, and affiliated companies. Your personal data is not transferred to data controllers or data processors located outside the EU/EEA.
6. Deletion of personal data
We will delete your personal data when we no longer need to process them in relation to one or more of the purposes set out above. Personal data is in general stored in 3 years from termination of business relationship. However, the data may be processed and stored for a longer period in anonymized form.
We have implemented security measures to ensure that our internal procedures meet the established security standards and applicable legal requirements. We strive to protect the quality and the integrity of your personal data. We have internal rules on information security that contains instructions and measures to protect your data from being destroyed, lost or altered, against unauthorized disclosure, and unauthorized access to and knowledge of them.
9. Your rights
- You have the right to access the personal data we process concerning you.
- You have the right to object to our collection and further processing of your personal data. · You have the right to have your personal data rectified and deleted, with certain statutory exceptions.
- You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
Under certain circumstances you may also request to receive a copy of your personal data as well as the transmission of your personal data to another data controller (data portability).
10. Questions or complaints
If you have any questions in relation to this privacy notice or if you wish to make a complaint in connection to our processing of your personal data, please contact Ágnes Kirchkeszner at Fő tér 14. 3.a, 2000 Szentendre, Hungary, phone: +36 26 337 042 or mobile: +36 30 680 9952.
11. Changes to the Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice from time to time. When updated, the date at the top of the privacy notice will be updated accordingly. The, at all times, applicable privacy notice will be available at https://conte-go.com/adatkezelesi-tajekoztato/ In the event of significant changes, you will be notified via email.